Friday, February 06, 2009

Why Does Claire McCaskill Suck So Much?

When I was working for the Obama Campaign, I was shocked to find that many of Missouri's Democrats (and these are hardcore activist types) actually like their Junior Senator.

People were not happy when I pointed out that she, in fact, sucks as a Senator. Her latest round of populist "let's cap executive pay" media blitz annoyed the shit out of me, since she has one of the most pro-corporate records of the Democrats in the Senate. I had hoped that the age of Obama would mean a change for McCaskill as well, considering how much she seems to like Obama personally.

Apparently not. I see plenty of Senators on that list from states that are a lot redder than Missouri, who have managed to get with the fucking program.

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

Matt! Tell Claire to not back Bond's anti bike/mass-transit amendments to the stimulus package. I know you care!

http://mobikefed.org/2009/02/4-feb-2008-kit-bond-sponsoring.php

Matthew Carroll-Schmidt said...

Claire doesn't really listen to me. That's one of the reasons why she sucks so much.