Thursday, July 03, 2008

In November...

1. The current over/under spread on fivethirtyeight.com is 314 for Obama. I'll take the over bet.

BMS currently owes me $10 for the primaries, let's see what he'll go for the general. My crazy right-wing uncle already bet me a Jackson for a straight up victory, but I kinda think my friends are going to want a point spread. Maybe I'll write something up for this weekend...

2. I'll go balls-out for Senators and predict we get to 60. I actually think we'll get 62, if the trend from 2006 holds.

3. Chris Shays is toast. After this election, New England will be GOP-free in the House.

1 comment:

Charles Fulton said...

If Stevens gets beat (by anyone) I'll be a happy man. Of the Democrats only Landrieu seem vulnerable. A net gain of 11 seems tough; 9 if you count Sanders and Lieberman. Insofar as the balance of power is concerned those two cancel each other out.